handmade with 100% love xxx

All our products are made with love, care and dedication xxxx

Thursday 17 March 2011

Good morning Lovelies ;0)

Good morning folks.....


How are we all doing today?? I am awaiting 100metres of bubblewrap so I can get pre-mades securely wrapped and on there way to there new homes!!!


There are two oils which are flying off the shelves at the minute..as soon as I have them back in stock its selling out...they are Monkey farts!! and cherry cola....monkey farts is a cosmetic grade oil and is used in bath/body products as well as tarts & candles!! cherry cola is an american grade fragrance so after many requests I have blended my own cherry cola cosmetic grade oil and have sold lots of bombs/melts in both scents.....


Other popular scents at the minute are spring clean, fresh linen, sparkling punch, pink sugar and fresh snow.....


So today tell me what your favourite scent is and why!!  ;0)



Have a yummy day!!! xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Oo well the fresh cut roses work fabulous in the shop, so many comments. At home loving the fresh cotoon and the Tropical Guava at the mo , 'Yummie' !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the roses does work well in the shop!! I have lots of different flower tarts in your box...pink roses,sunflowers,orchids,daffodils,lilies, :0)
    tropical guava was one of the original scents we started out with and has grown to be a firm favourite of many customers! i love it too!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new blog its fantastic as are your products!
    i love all the scents but my favourite is the blackcurrant and citrus my bathroom smells lovely due to this soap im loathe to use it lol ! its looks and smells too good to use!
    Proud of you Linzi
    Love you
    Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((((mum))))) you can use the soap..then you will smell yummy too ;0)..not that you don't anyway - lol...runs and hides.....mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh xxxxx

    ReplyDelete