handmade with 100% love xxx

All our products are made with love, care and dedication xxxx

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Here goes nothing..welcome to the blog!!!

Well hello :0)


I thought it was about time I started a blog for my yummies!! .....We started out last year..an idea dreamed up one day after getting fed up of paying a fortune for candles/wax melts...it has been alot of hard work to get to where we are now..but I am loving every second..infact if there was an addiction to fragrance oils I would have it...started out with a couple of oils and now have nearly 300!! I like to think that anything you can think of I can find and so far my theory hasn't let me down.....


I decided to expand into bath & body products for the same principal as the candles/melts.....started off with massage bars/soap and now we have massage oils including edible ones ;0). massage candles, bathbombs, bath melts, body butters,room/linen sprays, but to name a few products...we are launching lots of new exciting products in the next few weeks and you will also be able to buy our products through our dedicated team on the mainland..


looking forward to sharing all our new yummy ideas with you....If you have any specific requests please feel free to get in touch www.linzisyummies.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment