handmade with 100% love xxx

All our products are made with love, care and dedication xxxx

Saturday 19 March 2011

Weekend had landed.....wax melts ;0)

Afternoon Lovelies.....


What are you up to this weekend? I have been a very busy bee this morning making wax melts...50 bags done(approx 650 melts!!)...all ready to land in Horwich...my hometown :0) with a whole variety of scents/shapes!


For those of you who don't know what a wax melt is..its a solid form of fragrance oil which you pop into an oil burner...the mainstream expensive melts are made from parrafin wax...however my melts are made of eco- soy wax...properties to follow ;0)  fragranced with american grade fragrance oils...which are vastly superior to UK fragrance oils!! the scent throw is beautiful both hot and cold! Lots of my customers have melts in there cars/ clothes draws and even in bowl's on tables to keep there houses smelling yummy!


  •  SOY WAX PROPERTIES.......
  • Soy wax is 100% vegetable derived, made from pure soybean oil

  • Therefore it burns longer and more cleanly than paraffin wax without the black sooty mess!




    •  Its natural, biodegradable and free from pesticides and herbicides


    •  Soy wax is produced without genetically modified materials


    •  It's easy to clean up with soap and hot water,so if you spill it you can wipe it up easily! unlike  trying to scrape parrafin off windowsills! been there-done that!


    • Its not subject to animal testing - none of my products are tested on animals!

    • The last point is that soy wax is a  renewable & sustainable resource!!

    And don't forget its yummy in massage candles!!!

    I have practically 300 scents now..but my motto is 'you dream it, I create it'! I love a challenge!! So feel free to chuck scents my way!! The only one I am still hunting for is petrol!! but I have found soft leather..which does smell a bit like petrol to me! 


    Go on...give us a go...I have many,many customers who vouch for the fact that you wont be dissapointed!! xxxx





    No comments:

    Post a Comment