handmade with 100% love xxx

All our products are made with love, care and dedication xxxx

Friday 25 March 2011

Not forgotten to blog!! lol

Boo....how are you all?


Well as the title suggest I haven't forgotten the blog I have just been very,very busy!!!!


Its been a very productive week....Finished all the mothers day hampers!! 


Got on top of all my other orders too which has been absolutly crazy but I am so glad I have achieved it!! It has been my busiest week by far!!


Melts have been sent and are now on sale in good old horwich..courtesy of the lovely Sue at the flower butler.


I have finalised and had signed off new recipe's for bubble bars, sls free solid shampoo bars, luxury foaming bath wash and dea sea salt soak....lots of you have already have these products winging there way to you so feel free to leave us a message letting us know what you think .....


I have also had a very important meeting regarding the future of the business and have some amazing support behind me now....also looking to get the garage transformed into a workshop/office which I am busily drawing up plans to secure funding!! 


So In a nutshell thats my week done here....as many of you will already know we are now closed for 2 weeks! We are moving house finally...picking up the keys in the next couple of hours..but before I dash off I wanted to pop on and say I haven't forgotten you...and again a huge thankyou for all your amazing support!! Keep smiling...I will be back ;0) mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh xxxxxxxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment