handmade with 100% love xxx

All our products are made with love, care and dedication xxxx

Friday 18 March 2011

Massage candles....;0)

Good evening lovelies....


This post is inspired by customers to be honest...I haven't stocked any whilst we are moving around but massage candles will be readily available again once the new website it opened!!However lots of people recently have been contacting me asking for info on massage candles...lots of people wanting to try them but not sure....


well point number one is that my wax ecosoy doesn't have the same burn temperature as parrafin wax and therefore will never get hot enough to burn your skin! 


point number two that is that ecosoy wax is lovely and soft on the skin..and I also add sweet almond oil and shea butter to my candles to make them that extra bit special ;0) they truly do leave your skin beautifully soft!


point number three is that all my massage candles can be unscented or scented in any of my UK cosmetic grade oils...my fave that we have tested is parma violets! please note my candles aren't edible but for you kinky so and so's out there you could always team a massage candle with a bottle edible massage oil! bubblegum is yummy ;0)


and finally point number 4 is that everyone deserves a massage at the end of a busy day...unwind relax all those tense muscles and float away...what better way than by candle-light?


I shall leave you lovely folk to ponder on this...and remember god didn't just give you hands for washing up ;0) 


mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh xxxx


p.s....I never said I wasn't a dimwit!! lolol...how to use the candles...its simple really just light the candle wait until the wax has pooled...scoop out and massage wherever you require/desire ;0) the wax will melt away into your skin and wont leave any sticky residue :0) xxxxxx







2 comments:

  1. The massage candles are FAB FAB FAB ... we have about 4 now and they are very yummy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Hiya Sam...I am glad you pointed out who you are on FB...gotta love the internet hey!! Glad you like your candles hun..thanks for all your amazing support hunni..xxxx

    ReplyDelete